27 Mooloomba Road Point Lookout, QLD 4183Now asking- $2,950,000
NOTHING ELSE LIKE THIS ON STRADDIE!
House - Point Lookout QLD
It is with much excitement that I present this Rare Investment Opportunity, one of only a few Commercial & Residential properties on the Island. This property has PRIME position with stunning views overlooking Frenchman’s Beach.
It includes a comfortable & stylish 3 bedroom home with wrap around decks (no better vantage point to watch the annual whale migration), trendy new cafe, healthy food provider store & seafood retail rental shop.
This property has been beautifully maintained & owned by the one family for over 48 years. If you have been to Straddie than it is more than likely that you have visited this iconic property that has been servicing our Island community for many years as the original Point Lookout grocery store.
– 622m2 of commercial land in headland tourism precinct
– excellent 2 commercial street frontages
– The Blue Room – new cafe serving breakfast and lunch, healthy fresh menu, open 7 days
– The Green Room – fresh fruit & vegetable healthy food store, open 7 days
– Gross takings from the Green Room & Blue Room of over $1.5 million
– 3 bedroom home with amazing views that cannot be built out
– Property situated in local village shopping area
There is an option to purchase the Business Lease only for the Blue & Green Room.
Business Sale Price $285,000 made up of plant, equipment & stock $125,000 + Goodwill $160,000.
-Lease – 3 years plus 2×3 options
– Rent $5400pm + GST
Call Dolphin today to find out more & book your inspection 07 34098 777.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 622 m²