227-239 Dickson Way, Dunwich QLD 4183POA
HIDDEN ISLAND PARADISE - NO NOSY NEIGHBOURS
House - Dunwich QLD
This property is like no other! 5.7 acres of prime real estate on ABSOLUTE WATERFRONT & only very few are aware that it exists. It has been in the one family for several generations, properties like this are a rarity!
* Located on the warm waters of Moreton Bay, surrounded on two sides by natural rain forest with LARGE sprawling lush lawns, established tropical gardens & a fresh water swimming hole fed by natural underground springs that meet the salt water of Moreton Bay on the King Tide.
* A charming 3 bedroom character filled home with Bay views is set amid this tropical paradise. Open plan living, kitchen & dining opening onto wrap around verandahs that take in the natural landscape. One large family bathroom in the main house featuring a sauna & spa.
* There is an adjoining 3 bedroom, one bathroom fully self-contained cabin for guest accommodation.
* Large undercover carport & entertaining area complete with a commercial cold room & 3rd bathroom.
* Solar power plus a generator for backup power.
* Large rainwater tanks & multiple bore systems.
* This property is ideal for those that value their privacy & have an affinity for nature. There are no neighbours but there are a few friendly koalas that take up residence in the gumtrees & many native birds.
* Myora Springs lies on the other side of the rainforest adjacent to this property. It is an iconic swimming area of cultural significance, a pure-freshwater spring that is running today, just as it has for thousands of years. Many yachts moore at Myora the mouth of Capembah creek as it is known as a safe haven & you can easily bring a tender along the creek at high tide to Myora Springs.
- 6 bed
- 3 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- 4 Garage